Digital Insurance Token (CURRENCY:DIT) traded down 4.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on December 2nd. One Digital Insurance Token token can currently be purchased for $0.0025 or 0.00000034 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and IDEX. Over the last week, Digital Insurance Token has traded 6.2% higher against the dollar. Digital Insurance Token has a market capitalization of $566,452.00 and approximately $266.00 worth of Digital Insurance Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $54.42 or 0.00736454 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004072 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002397 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003546 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001853 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Digital Insurance Token Token Profile
Digital Insurance Token (CRYPTO:DIT) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 4th, 2017. Digital Insurance Token’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 224,644,536 tokens. The Reddit community for Digital Insurance Token is /r/inmediate and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Digital Insurance Token’s official Twitter account is @dit_coin. Digital Insurance Token’s official message board is medium.com/@inmediatesg. Digital Insurance Token’s official website is inmediate.io.
Buying and Selling Digital Insurance Token
Digital Insurance Token can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digital Insurance Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Digital Insurance Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Digital Insurance Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digital Insurance Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digital Insurance Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.