Davinci Coin (CURRENCY:DAC) traded 1.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 20th. Davinci Coin has a total market cap of $9.88 million and $143,604.00 worth of Davinci Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Davinci Coin has traded 2.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Davinci Coin token can currently be purchased for about $0.0027 or 0.00000034 BTC on popular exchanges including BitForex and HADAX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Polis (POLIS) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00016152 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 22.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000021 BTC.
Davinci Coin Profile
Davinci Coin (DAC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 7th, 2018. Davinci Coin’s total supply is 8,800,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,601,858,620 tokens. The official website for Davinci Coin is davinci.vision. Davinci Coin’s official Twitter account is @dacash_official and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Davinci Coin
Davinci Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex and HADAX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Davinci Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Davinci Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Davinci Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Davinci Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Davinci Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.