Bitcoin Red (CURRENCY:BTCRED) traded 1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 20th. One Bitcoin Red token can currently be purchased for about $0.0011 or 0.00000014 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and CoinExchange. Over the last week, Bitcoin Red has traded 23.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. Bitcoin Red has a total market capitalization of $23,898.00 and $25.00 worth of Bitcoin Red was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003093 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012352 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $18.22 or 0.00223985 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $106.96 or 0.01314681 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0650 or 0.00000799 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.70 or 0.00033184 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11.58 or 0.00142350 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Bitcoin Red Profile
Bitcoin Red’s launch date was October 20th, 2017. Bitcoin Red’s total supply is 21,000,000 tokens. Bitcoin Red’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinRed1 and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Red is /r/BTCRED.
Bitcoin Red Token Trading
Bitcoin Red can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Red directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Red should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Red using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Red Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Red and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.