Viacoin (CURRENCY:VIA) traded up 1.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on November 18th. Over the last week, Viacoin has traded up 2.5% against the dollar. One Viacoin coin can now be bought for about $0.21 or 0.00002491 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Binance and Upbit. Viacoin has a market capitalization of $4.79 million and $228,160.00 worth of Viacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $57.27 or 0.00682506 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00011650 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0878 or 0.00001047 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00011948 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0987 or 0.00001186 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000287 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000311 BTC.
Viacoin Coin Profile
Viacoin (CRYPTO:VIA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 18th, 2014. Viacoin’s total supply is 23,158,771 coins. Viacoin’s official Twitter account is @viacoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Viacoin’s official website is viacoin.org. The Reddit community for Viacoin is /r/viacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Viacoin Coin Trading
Viacoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OOOBTC, Binance, Bittrex, Upbit, Coinroom, Poloniex, LiteBit.eu and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Viacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Viacoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Viacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Viacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Viacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.