Gulden (CURRENCY:NLG) traded down 4.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on November 18th. One Gulden coin can now be bought for about $0.0077 or 0.00000092 BTC on exchanges including LiteBit.eu, YoBit, Nocks and Bittrex. Gulden has a market cap of $3.83 million and approximately $6,467.00 worth of Gulden was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Gulden has traded down 4.8% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $57.27 or 0.00682506 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00011650 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0878 or 0.00001047 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00011948 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0987 or 0.00001186 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000287 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000311 BTC.
NLG is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 2nd, 2014. Gulden’s total supply is 499,954,007 coins. The official website for Gulden is gulden.com. Gulden’s official Twitter account is @guldencoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Gulden
Gulden can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, CoinExchange, GuldenTrader, YoBit, Nocks, Bittrex and Bleutrade. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gulden directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gulden should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Gulden using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gulden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gulden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.