GAPS (CURRENCY:GAP) traded down 1.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 18th. One GAPS token can now be bought for approximately $7.36 or 0.00088642 BTC on popular exchanges including LATOKEN and BitForex. GAPS has a total market capitalization of $73.62 million and $1.56 million worth of GAPS was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, GAPS has traded 5.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.63 or 0.00043728 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 39.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000131 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001354 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0758 or 0.00000913 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.60 or 0.00067450 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,414.45 or 1.01314093 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0467 or 0.00000563 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0314 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded up 18% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001670 BTC.
GAPS Token Profile
GAP is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 13th, 2016. GAPS’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,000,000 tokens. The official message board for GAPS is medium.com/@gapschain. The official website for GAPS is gapschain.io/main. GAPS’s official Twitter account is @Gapcoin.
GAPS Token Trading
GAPS can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex and LATOKEN. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GAPS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GAPS should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GAPS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GAPS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GAPS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.