Enigma (CURRENCY:ENG) traded up 9.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on November 18th. One Enigma token can now be bought for $0.43 or 0.00005132 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex, GOPAX and OKEx. During the last week, Enigma has traded up 47% against the U.S. dollar. Enigma has a total market cap of $31.90 million and approximately $5.26 million worth of Enigma was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $65.47 or 0.00788313 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded up 18.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00019913 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0530 or 0.00000638 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0629 or 0.00000758 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Enigma is a PoW/PoS token that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on July 28th, 2017. Enigma’s total supply is 150,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 74,836,171 tokens. The Reddit community for Enigma is /r/enigmacatalyst and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Enigma is enigma.co. Enigma’s official Twitter account is @enigmampc and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Enigma
Enigma can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Kyber Network, AirSwap, Bittrex, HitBTC, Huobi, ABCC, Hotbit, GOPAX, OKEx, Binance, Upbit, Mercatox and Liqui. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Enigma directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Enigma should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Enigma using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Enigma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enigma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.