Zeepin (CURRENCY:ZPT) traded 20.1% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on November 17th. One Zeepin token can currently be purchased for $0.0042 or 0.00000049 BTC on exchanges including LBank, Gate.io, HitBTC and Kucoin. Zeepin has a total market cap of $2.11 million and $669.00 worth of Zeepin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Zeepin has traded down 57.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003097 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011707 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $20.39 or 0.00236373 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $125.45 or 0.01454563 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0727 or 0.00000842 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.93 or 0.00033940 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.17 or 0.00141144 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000085 BTC.
Zeepin Token Profile
Zeepin was first traded on January 18th, 2018. Zeepin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 500,000,000 tokens. The official website for Zeepin is www.zeepin.io. The Reddit community for Zeepin is /r/zeepin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zeepin’s official Twitter account is @zeepinchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. Zeepin’s official message board is medium.com/@zeepin.
Zeepin Token Trading
Zeepin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Gate.io, Kucoin and LBank. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zeepin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zeepin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zeepin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zeepin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zeepin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.