Press coverage about Weed (OTCMKTS:BUDZ) has trended very negative on Sunday, according to InfoTrie Sentiment Analysis. InfoTrie ranks the sentiment of press coverage by analyzing more than 6,000 blog and news sources in real-time. The firm ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -5 to 5, with scores nearest to five being the most favorable. Weed earned a daily sentiment score of -3.52 on their scale. InfoTrie also gave media coverage about the company an news buzz score of 10 out of 10, indicating that recent press coverage is extremely likely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the media headlines that may have impacted Weed’s ranking:
- Sounds About White! Twitter Slams Photo Of Weed Entrepreneurs Devoid Of Any Black People – News One (newsone.com)
- Chicago holds lottery for chance to sell legal weed in the city – Herald & Review (herald-review.com)
- Weed warriors uncovering Frankfort’s first public park – State-Journal.com (state-journal.com)
- Weed guys talk green zones, HR and growth as Michigan enters green rush – Crain’s Detroit Business (crainsdetroit.com)
- Ways to deal with weed seeds | Valley Life – Terre Haute Tribune Star (tribstar.com)
Shares of Weed stock traded down $0.01 during trading hours on Friday, reaching $0.35. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 61,669 shares, compared to its average volume of 101,814. Weed has a one year low of $0.33 and a one year high of $2.33. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.40 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $0.54.
In related news, major shareholder Nicole M. Breen sold 65,334 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, October 8th. The shares were sold at an average price of $0.40, for a total transaction of $26,133.60.
Weed Company Profile
WEED, Inc focuses on the development and application of cannabis-derived compounds for the treatment of human diseases primarily in the United States. The company was formerly known as United Mines, Inc and changed its name to WEED, Inc in February 2015. WEED, Inc was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Tucson, Arizona.
Featured Story: Most Active Stocks: Dollar Volume vs Share Volume
Receive News & Ratings for Weed Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Weed and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.