Wavesbet (CURRENCY:WBET) traded up 1.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on November 17th. One Wavesbet token can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including P2PB2B and STEX. Over the last week, Wavesbet has traded 10.1% lower against the US dollar. Wavesbet has a market capitalization of $198,186.00 and approximately $72,353.00 worth of Wavesbet was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin 2 (BTC2) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00018144 BTC.
- Telos (TLOS) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0887 or 0.00001029 BTC.
- Sport and Leisure (SNL) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- Ondori (RSTR) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WebDollar (WEBD) traded down 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- C2C System (C2C) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Almeela (KZE) traded up 137.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0526 or 0.00000610 BTC.
- Netbox Coin (NBX) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- Tokes (TKS) traded 33% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0647 or 0.00000750 BTC.
- Blockburn (BURN) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0476 or 0.00000552 BTC.
Wavesbet is a token. Wavesbet’s total supply is 59,499,999,948 tokens and its circulating supply is 44,499,999,948 tokens. Wavesbet’s official message board is medium.com/@wavesbet. Wavesbet’s official website is wavesbet.io. Wavesbet’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Wavesbet
Wavesbet can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and P2PB2B. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wavesbet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Wavesbet should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Wavesbet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wavesbet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wavesbet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.