vSlice (CURRENCY:VSL) traded up 17.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on November 17th. vSlice has a market cap of $34,573.00 and $17.00 worth of vSlice was traded on exchanges in the last day. One vSlice token can currently be purchased for about $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC on popular exchanges including Liqui and YoBit. Over the last seven days, vSlice has traded down 16.5% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003101 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011714 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $20.39 or 0.00236456 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $125.51 or 0.01455197 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0727 or 0.00000843 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.94 or 0.00034035 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.18 or 0.00141273 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000085 BTC.
vSlice’s launch date was November 15th, 2016. vSlice’s total supply is 33,390,496 tokens. vSlice’s official Twitter account is @vSliceCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for vSlice is medium.com/@vdiceio. The Reddit community for vSlice is /r/vDice and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for vSlice is www.vslice.io.
Buying and Selling vSlice
vSlice can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Liqui. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as vSlice directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade vSlice should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase vSlice using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for vSlice Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for vSlice and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.