Utrust (CURRENCY:UTK) traded down 1.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on November 17th. Utrust has a total market cap of $8.39 million and approximately $24.35 million worth of Utrust was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Utrust has traded 8.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Utrust token can now be bought for approximately $0.0186 or 0.00000216 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, HitBTC, Ethfinex and Kucoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003097 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011707 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $20.39 or 0.00236373 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $125.45 or 0.01454563 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0727 or 0.00000842 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.93 or 0.00033940 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.17 or 0.00141144 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000085 BTC.
Utrust launched on August 28th, 2017. Utrust’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 450,000,000 tokens. Utrust’s official website is utrust.com. Utrust’s official Twitter account is @UTRUST_Official and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Utrust is medium.com/@UTRUST. The Reddit community for Utrust is /r/UTRUST_Official and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Utrust Token Trading
Utrust can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Ethfinex, Kucoin, HitBTC, OKEx and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Utrust directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Utrust should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Utrust using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Utrust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Utrust and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.