Safe Haven (CURRENCY:SHA) traded 14.7% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on November 17th. Over the last week, Safe Haven has traded up 18.6% against the dollar. One Safe Haven token can currently be purchased for $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OceanEx and LATOKEN. Safe Haven has a market capitalization of $1.52 million and $15,775.00 worth of Safe Haven was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Mixin (XIN) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $247.13 or 0.02875105 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- TigerCash (TCH) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0219 or 0.00000255 BTC.
- ProCurrency (PROC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoin W Spectrum (BWS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- USDCoin (USC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009339 BTC.
- BitcoinX (BCX) traded 26.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- LePen (LEPEN) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SHACoin (SHA) traded 25% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
About Safe Haven
SHA is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 12th, 2014. Safe Haven’s total supply is 8,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,005,855,396 tokens. The official message board for Safe Haven is t.me/safehavenio_ann. Safe Haven’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling Safe Haven
Safe Haven can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN and OceanEx. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Safe Haven directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Safe Haven should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Safe Haven using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Safe Haven Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Safe Haven and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.