Pylon Network (CURRENCY:PYLNT) traded down 2.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on November 16th. Pylon Network has a market cap of $305,266.00 and $1,676.00 worth of Pylon Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Pylon Network has traded 6% higher against the dollar. One Pylon Network coin can now be purchased for about $0.64 or 0.00007495 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including $24.68, $13.77, $5.60 and $24.43.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.65 or 0.00042748 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $624.99 or 0.07311669 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0365 or 0.00000427 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002622 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001380 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0926 or 0.00001083 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00017286 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000226 BTC.
Pylon Network Coin Profile
PYLNT is a coin. Its launch date was July 30th, 2017. Pylon Network’s total supply is 633,858 coins and its circulating supply is 476,553 coins. Pylon Network’s official Twitter account is @KlenergyTech and its Facebook page is accessible here. Pylon Network’s official website is pylon-network.org.
Buying and Selling Pylon Network
Pylon Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $50.98, $5.60, $20.33, $13.77, $33.94, $10.39, $18.94, $51.55, $24.68, $24.43, $32.15 and $7.50. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pylon Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pylon Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pylon Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pylon Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pylon Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.