Open Trading Network (CURRENCY:OTN) traded 0.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on November 17th. One Open Trading Network token can now be bought for $0.0061 or 0.00000071 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, HitBTC, Bit-Z and Livecoin. In the last week, Open Trading Network has traded 1.6% higher against the US dollar. Open Trading Network has a total market cap of $12,400.00 and approximately $220.00 worth of Open Trading Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003097 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011707 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.39 or 0.00236373 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $125.45 or 0.01454563 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0727 or 0.00000842 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.93 or 0.00033940 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.17 or 0.00141144 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000085 BTC.
Open Trading Network Profile
Open Trading Network’s genesis date was October 2nd, 2017. Open Trading Network’s total supply is 82,630,002 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,024,530 tokens. The official website for Open Trading Network is otn.org. Open Trading Network’s official Twitter account is @OTNcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Open Trading Network is /r/open_trading_network and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Open Trading Network
Open Trading Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Cryptopia, YoBit, HitBTC and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Open Trading Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Open Trading Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Open Trading Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Open Trading Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Open Trading Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.