Monolith (CURRENCY:TKN) traded up 3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on November 17th. In the last week, Monolith has traded down 1.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Monolith token can currently be purchased for about $0.37 or 0.00004252 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Bancor Network, Livecoin and IDEX. Monolith has a total market capitalization of $11.59 million and approximately $5,605.00 worth of Monolith was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.65 or 0.00042331 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $644.90 or 0.07477607 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0368 or 0.00000426 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 19.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002206 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001415 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0907 or 0.00001052 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00017212 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0196 or 0.00000227 BTC.
Monolith is a token. It launched on May 6th, 2017. Monolith’s total supply is 39,406,760 tokens and its circulating supply is 31,594,387 tokens. Monolith’s official message board is medium.com/@Monolith. Monolith’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Monolith is monolith.xyz. The Reddit community for Monolith is /r/TokenCard and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Monolith
Monolith can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Bancor Network, Livecoin, Ethfinex and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monolith directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monolith should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Monolith using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monolith Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monolith and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.