InsaneCoin (CURRENCY:INSN) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 17th. In the last week, InsaneCoin has traded 2.2% higher against the dollar. One InsaneCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0030 or 0.00000034 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. InsaneCoin has a market capitalization of $70,741.00 and approximately $189.00 worth of InsaneCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $68.95 or 0.00794025 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00017149 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 15.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004506 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0554 or 0.00000638 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0699 or 0.00000805 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
InsaneCoin Coin Profile
InsaneCoin (CRYPTO:INSN) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 9th, 2016. InsaneCoin’s total supply is 23,977,028 coins. InsaneCoin’s official Twitter account is @insanecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for InsaneCoin is insane.network.
InsaneCoin Coin Trading
InsaneCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as InsaneCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire InsaneCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy InsaneCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for InsaneCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for InsaneCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.