Gifto (CURRENCY:GTO) traded down 5.8% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on November 17th. One Gifto token can currently be bought for $0.0135 or 0.00000155 BTC on popular exchanges including CPDAX, Bibox, Bithumb and Upbit. Gifto has a market capitalization of $8.13 million and $2.07 million worth of Gifto was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Gifto has traded 0.4% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003084 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011685 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.50 or 0.00235287 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $126.15 or 0.01447559 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0729 or 0.00000837 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0191 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.94 or 0.00033734 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.29 or 0.00141034 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000084 BTC.
Gifto’s launch date was December 14th, 2017. Gifto’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 604,212,222 tokens. Gifto’s official Twitter account is @GIFTO_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Gifto’s official website is gifto.io. The Reddit community for Gifto is /r/GIFTO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Gifto
Gifto can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cobinhood, Kyber Network, Binance, Bancor Network, Bibox, Allbit, OKEx, Upbit, CoinTiger, BiteBTC, CPDAX, Bittrex, Coinnest, Kryptono and Bithumb. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gifto directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gifto should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Gifto using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gifto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gifto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.