Einsteinium (CURRENCY:EMC2) traded up 0.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on November 17th. Einsteinium has a market cap of $10.15 million and $96,379.00 worth of Einsteinium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Einsteinium coin can currently be purchased for $0.0463 or 0.00000538 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Upbit, Bittrex and Poloniex. During the last seven days, Einsteinium has traded 1.2% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $60.24 or 0.00698484 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00011337 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0994 or 0.00001153 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012055 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001237 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000304 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0277 or 0.00000322 BTC.
Einsteinium is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on March 1st, 2014. Einsteinium’s total supply is 219,024,360 coins. The Reddit community for Einsteinium is /r/einsteinium and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Einsteinium is www.emc2.foundation. Einsteinium’s official message board is emc2slack.herokuapp.com. Einsteinium’s official Twitter account is @einsteiniumcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Einsteinium Coin Trading
Einsteinium can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Cryptopia, Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Einsteinium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Einsteinium should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Einsteinium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Einsteinium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Einsteinium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.