DeVault (CURRENCY:DVT) traded 1.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on November 17th. DeVault has a total market cap of $19,442.00 and approximately $284.00 worth of DeVault was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, DeVault has traded 13.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One DeVault coin can currently be bought for $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange and Escodex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010638 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004737 BTC.
- TCASH (TCASH) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0508 or 0.00000589 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded 20.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- Ubricoin (UBN) traded up 2,429.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- CoinUs (CNUS) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Coinchase Token (CCH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- GoldFund (GFUN) traded up 20.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
DeVault is a coin. It launched on May 28th, 2019. DeVault’s total supply is 81,664,275 coins and its circulating supply is 75,142,705 coins. The Reddit community for DeVault is /r/devault and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DeVault’s official message board is medium.com/@devaultcrypto. DeVault’s official Twitter account is @DeVaultCrypto. The official website for DeVault is www.devault.cc.
DeVault Coin Trading
DeVault can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange and Escodex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DeVault directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DeVault should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DeVault using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DeVault Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeVault and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.