Crown (CURRENCY:CRW) traded 6.2% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 17th. One Crown coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0493 or 0.00000568 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit, C-CEX and Braziliex. Crown has a market cap of $1.16 million and $1,846.00 worth of Crown was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Crown has traded up 4.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,676.54 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $271.77 or 0.03129699 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001758 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.56 or 0.00616291 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00005814 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00018532 BTC.
- Color Platform (CLR) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0495 or 0.00000570 BTC.
- PIXEL (PXL) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000308 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000392 BTC.
Crown Coin Profile
Crown is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 14th, 2014. Crown’s total supply is 23,446,402 coins. The official website for Crown is crown.tech. The Reddit community for Crown is /r/Crown and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Crown’s official Twitter account is @CrownPlatform and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Crown
Crown can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge, Bittrex, C-CEX, Braziliex and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crown directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crown should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Crown using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crown Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crown and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.