BOOM (CURRENCY:BOOM) traded 6.4% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on November 17th. In the last seven days, BOOM has traded down 17.4% against the US dollar. BOOM has a total market capitalization of $1.13 million and approximately $26,350.00 worth of BOOM was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BOOM token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0015 or 0.00000017 BTC on exchanges including BitMart and DDEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003092 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011699 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.49 or 0.00236353 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $125.56 or 0.01448602 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0730 or 0.00000843 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.96 or 0.00034122 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $12.28 or 0.00141666 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000085 BTC.
BOOM Token Profile
BOOM’s total supply is 974,259,871 tokens and its circulating supply is 764,454,085 tokens. BOOM’s official message board is medium.com/@theboomtoken. BOOM’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. BOOM’s official website is www.boomtoken.io.
BOOM Token Trading
BOOM can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX and BitMart. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BOOM directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BOOM should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BOOM using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BOOM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BOOM and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.