Binance USD (CURRENCY:BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on November 17th. One Binance USD token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.01 or 0.00011732 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and Binance. Over the last week, Binance USD has traded up 0.6% against the U.S. dollar. Binance USD has a total market cap of $17.94 million and approximately $3.56 million worth of Binance USD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.66 or 0.00042535 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $647.73 or 0.07535748 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000430 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded down 20.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002216 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001429 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0899 or 0.00001046 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00017233 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000227 BTC.
Binance USD Profile
BUSD is a token. Its genesis date was September 10th, 2019. Binance USD’s total supply is 22,785,300 tokens and its circulating supply is 17,785,300 tokens. Binance USD’s official message board is medium.com/Paxos. The official website for Binance USD is www.paxos.com/busd. Binance USD’s official Twitter account is @
Binance USD Token Trading
Binance USD can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Binance USD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Binance USD should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Binance USD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Binance USD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance USD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.