Polymath (CURRENCY:POLY) traded 2% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 16th. In the last week, Polymath has traded 6.8% higher against the dollar. Polymath has a market capitalization of $12.13 million and $5.08 million worth of Polymath was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Polymath token can currently be bought for about $0.0274 or 0.00000320 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), DDEX and Koinex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $58.92 or 0.00688915 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00011360 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001211 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012041 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001198 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000303 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0456 or 0.00000531 BTC.
Polymath is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 4th, 2015. Polymath’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 443,324,000 tokens. Polymath’s official Twitter account is @polybitco. The Reddit community for Polymath is /r/polymathnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Polymath is blog.polymath.network. Polymath’s official website is www.polymath.network.
Polymath Token Trading
Polymath can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Koinex, Upbit, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Kyber Network, LATOKEN, Bitbns, UEX, Ethfinex, Binance, IDEX, Kucoin, Bittrex, Huobi and DDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Polymath directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Polymath should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Polymath using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Polymath Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polymath and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.