Nano (CURRENCY:NANO) traded up 0.6% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on November 16th. In the last week, Nano has traded down 4.1% against the US dollar. One Nano coin can now be bought for approximately $0.94 or 0.00010945 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin, RightBTC, Coindeal and Mercatox. Nano has a market cap of $124.97 million and $2.79 million worth of Nano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,571.64 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $183.70 or 0.02143789 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $267.54 or 0.03122195 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $58.56 or 0.00683392 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $62.48 or 0.00729126 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00011376 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.67 or 0.00054451 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $36.38 or 0.00424526 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011819 BTC.
Nano Coin Profile
Nano (NANO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Blake2b hashing algorithm. It launched on February 29th, 2016. Nano’s total supply is 133,248,297 coins. Nano’s official Twitter account is @raiblocks and its Facebook page is accessible here. Nano’s official website is nano.org/en. Nano’s official message board is forum.raiblocks.net. The Reddit community for Nano is /r/raiblocks and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Nano
Nano can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEx, RightBTC, Koinex, Kucoin, Mercatox, Binance, Gate.io, CoinFalcon, Bitinka, Nanex, Bit-Z, OKEx, HitBTC and Coindeal. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nano should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Nano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.