Litecoin Plus (CURRENCY:LCP) traded 5.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on November 16th. Litecoin Plus has a market capitalization of $37,802.00 and approximately $501.00 worth of Litecoin Plus was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Litecoin Plus coin can currently be purchased for $0.0147 or 0.00000171 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, Litecoin Plus has traded down 8.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16,265.29 or 1.89822593 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0404 or 0.00000464 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 52.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded up 18.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00019738 BTC.
- Abjcoin (ABJ) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000119 BTC.
Litecoin Plus Profile
Litecoin Plus is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 8th, 2017. Litecoin Plus’ total supply is 2,579,642 coins. Litecoin Plus’ official website is litecoinplus.co. Litecoin Plus’ official Twitter account is @Media_LCP.
Litecoin Plus Coin Trading
Litecoin Plus can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Plus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin Plus should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Litecoin Plus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Plus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Plus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.