Zeepin (CURRENCY:ZPT) traded down 60.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. Zeepin has a market cap of $2.30 million and approximately $106.00 worth of Zeepin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Zeepin token can currently be purchased for about $0.0046 or 0.00000051 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Gate.io, LBank and Kucoin. Over the last seven days, Zeepin has traded 8.8% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003096 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011083 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $20.55 or 0.00226956 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.22 or 0.01493363 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0783 or 0.00000865 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00030458 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.04 or 0.00121878 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Zeepin launched on January 18th, 2018. Zeepin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 500,000,000 tokens. Zeepin’s official Twitter account is @zeepinchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Zeepin is /r/zeepin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zeepin’s official message board is medium.com/@zeepin. The official website for Zeepin is www.zeepin.io.
Buying and Selling Zeepin
Zeepin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, LBank, Kucoin and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zeepin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zeepin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zeepin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zeepin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zeepin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.