Storm (CURRENCY:STORM) traded up 3.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 10th. Storm has a market capitalization of $9.04 million and approximately $1.34 million worth of Storm was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Storm token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0014 or 0.00000015 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, YoBit, Kyber Network and WazirX. During the last seven days, Storm has traded up 3.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003102 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011064 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.55 or 0.00226659 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $136.04 or 0.01500516 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0785 or 0.00000866 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00030413 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.06 or 0.00121942 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Storm was first traded on July 6th, 2017. Storm’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,459,945,214 tokens. Storm’s official Twitter account is @Storm_Token and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Storm is /r/stormtoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Storm’s official website is stormtoken.com.
Storm Token Trading
Storm can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Radar Relay, Upbit, YoBit, Kyber Network, IDEX, Binance, HitBTC, Bittrex, WazirX, Coinrail, Coinnest, Bancor Network, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Bitbns. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Storm directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Storm should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Storm using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Storm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.