Skycoin (CURRENCY:SKY) traded 1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. One Skycoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.65 or 0.00007153 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including C2CX, Cryptopia, Iquant and ChaoEX. Skycoin has a market cap of $10.37 million and approximately $169,584.00 worth of Skycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Skycoin has traded down 3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003094 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011066 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $20.57 or 0.00226923 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $136.25 or 0.01503045 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0781 or 0.00000861 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00030527 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.05 or 0.00121930 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Skycoin Coin Profile
Skycoin launched on December 22nd, 2013. Skycoin’s total supply is 25,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 16,000,000 coins. Skycoin’s official Twitter account is @Skycoinproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. Skycoin’s official website is skycoin.net. The Reddit community for Skycoin is /r/SkycoinProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Skycoin Coin Trading
Skycoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C2CX, Iquant, Cryptopia, Binance and ChaoEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Skycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Skycoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Skycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Skycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Skycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.