Creditbit (CURRENCY:CRB) traded down 4.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. Creditbit has a market cap of $29,066.00 and $203.00 worth of Creditbit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Creditbit has traded down 4.9% against the dollar. One Creditbit token can currently be bought for $0.0017 or 0.00000019 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin and Bittrex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $72.05 or 0.00794704 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003200 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 23.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00014393 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0732 or 0.00000809 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded up 22.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
CRB is a token. It launched on November 4th, 2015. Creditbit’s total supply is 16,901,017 tokens. Creditbit’s official message board is forum.creditbit.org. Creditbit’s official Twitter account is @creditbit and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Creditbit is www.creditbit.org.
Creditbit Token Trading
Creditbit can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Creditbit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Creditbit should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Creditbit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Creditbit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Creditbit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.