Bitcoin Zero (CURRENCY:BZX) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. Bitcoin Zero has a total market cap of $50,401.00 and approximately $2,084.00 worth of Bitcoin Zero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Zero coin can now be purchased for about $0.0022 or 0.00000025 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Sistemkoin, Livecoin and Crex24. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Zero has traded 6.3% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003095 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011043 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $20.55 or 0.00226221 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.13 or 0.01487420 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0784 or 0.00000863 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00030527 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.09 or 0.00122071 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Bitcoin Zero Profile
Bitcoin Zero’s total supply is 22,661,741 coins. Bitcoin Zero’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinZer0X. Bitcoin Zero’s official website is www.bitcoinzerox.net. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Zero is /r/BitcoinZeroOfficial.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Zero
Bitcoin Zero can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Sistemkoin and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Zero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Zero should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Zero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Zero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.