Minereum (CURRENCY:MNE) traded up 1.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on November 9th. One Minereum token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0054 or 0.00000061 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Livecoin and Cryptopia. Minereum has a total market cap of $39,812.00 and approximately $89.00 worth of Minereum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Minereum has traded 11.2% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003160 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011299 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $19.93 or 0.00224658 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $130.42 or 0.01470133 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0727 or 0.00000820 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.80 or 0.00031600 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.68 or 0.00120347 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Minereum launched on April 14th, 2017. Minereum’s total supply is 7,356,375 tokens. Minereum’s official website is www.minereum.com. Minereum’s official Twitter account is @minereumtoken and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Minereum
Minereum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Cryptopia and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Minereum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Minereum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Minereum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Minereum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Minereum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.