Dragon Coins (CURRENCY:DRG) traded down 2.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on November 9th. During the last week, Dragon Coins has traded up 47.1% against the dollar. One Dragon Coins token can now be bought for approximately $0.0917 or 0.00001035 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, IDEX, Sistemkoin and Liquid. Dragon Coins has a market capitalization of $31.97 million and $26,487.00 worth of Dragon Coins was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003156 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011335 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $19.91 or 0.00224641 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $129.22 or 0.01457884 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0724 or 0.00000817 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.80 or 0.00031556 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.68 or 0.00120523 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Dragon Coins Token Profile
Dragon Coins launched on December 5th, 2017. Dragon Coins’ total supply is 442,695,970 tokens and its circulating supply is 348,657,484 tokens. Dragon Coins’ official Twitter account is @DragonCoin. Dragon Coins’ official website is drgtoken.io.
Dragon Coins Token Trading
Dragon Coins can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, HitBTC, Sistemkoin and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dragon Coins directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dragon Coins should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dragon Coins using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dragon Coins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dragon Coins and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.