Aeon (CURRENCY:AEON) traded down 5.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on November 8th. Aeon has a market cap of $3.69 million and $846.00 worth of Aeon was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Aeon coin can currently be purchased for about $0.23 or 0.00002640 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, TradeOgre and HitBTC. Over the last seven days, Aeon has traded down 3% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $61.63 or 0.00698049 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003847 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 18% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001772 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0589 or 0.00000667 BTC.
Aeon Coin Profile
Aeon (CRYPTO:AEON) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Cryptonight hashing algorithm. It launched on June 6th, 2014. Aeon’s total supply is 15,831,459 coins. Aeon’s official Twitter account is @AeonCoin. The official website for Aeon is www.aeon.cash. The Reddit community for Aeon is /r/aeon and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Aeon
Aeon can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, TradeOgre and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aeon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aeon should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aeon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aeon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.