StrongHands (CURRENCY:SHND) traded 12.5% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on November 8th. StrongHands has a total market cap of $1.33 million and approximately $462.00 worth of StrongHands was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, StrongHands has traded 2.3% lower against the US dollar. One StrongHands coin can currently be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, BiteBTC, Crex24 and CoinExchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BUZZCoin (BUZZ) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
StrongHands Coin Profile
StrongHands (SHND) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on September 29th, 2015. StrongHands’ total supply is 16,544,545,390 coins and its circulating supply is 16,131,351,036 coins. The Reddit community for StrongHands is /r/stronghands and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. StrongHands’ official Twitter account is @SHNDcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for StrongHands is www.stronghands.info.
Buying and Selling StrongHands
StrongHands can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, BiteBTC, Crex24, Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange, Coindeal, STEX and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as StrongHands directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade StrongHands should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy StrongHands using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for StrongHands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StrongHands and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.