Power Ledger (CURRENCY:POWR) traded 5.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 8th. During the last seven days, Power Ledger has traded 5.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Power Ledger has a total market cap of $19.35 million and approximately $38.42 million worth of Power Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Power Ledger token can now be bought for about $0.0459 or 0.00000517 BTC on exchanges including Radar Relay, Bancor Network, Binance and Bithumb.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003137 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011263 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.71 or 0.00221748 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $125.97 or 0.01417299 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0721 or 0.00000811 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00030542 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.69 or 0.00120252 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Power Ledger Token Profile
Power Ledger’s genesis date was July 5th, 2017. Power Ledger’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 421,281,867 tokens. Power Ledger’s official Twitter account is @PowerLedger_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Power Ledger is /r/powerledger. Power Ledger’s official message board is medium.com/power-ledger. Power Ledger’s official website is powerledger.io.
Power Ledger Token Trading
Power Ledger can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Bittrex, Kyber Network, Cryptopia, Radar Relay, Bancor Network, Kucoin, ABCC, LATOKEN, DigiFinex, Binance, TDAX, IDEX, Bitbns, Huobi, Upbit, Bithumb and BX Thailand. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Power Ledger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Power Ledger should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Power Ledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Power Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Power Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.