Zen Protocol (CURRENCY:ZP) traded up 9.6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on October 20th. During the last week, Zen Protocol has traded 7.4% higher against the dollar. Zen Protocol has a market capitalization of $1.57 million and approximately $159,933.00 worth of Zen Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zen Protocol coin can currently be bought for about $0.0693 or 0.00000851 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003587 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012295 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.36 or 0.00225571 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $94.09 or 0.01155829 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0633 or 0.00000777 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00028917 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.41 or 0.00041946 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003353 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
About Zen Protocol
Zen Protocol is a coin. It was first traded on December 17th, 2017. Zen Protocol’s total supply is 26,631,450 coins and its circulating supply is 22,636,450 coins. Zen Protocol’s official website is www.zenprotocol.com. The Reddit community for Zen Protocol is /r/zenprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zen Protocol’s official Twitter account is @zen_protocol and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Zen Protocol
Zen Protocol can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zen Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zen Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zen Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zen Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zen Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.