Suretly (CURRENCY:SUR) traded 15.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on October 20th. In the last seven days, Suretly has traded down 21.9% against the US dollar. Suretly has a total market cap of $193,704.00 and approximately $24,111.00 worth of Suretly was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Suretly token can now be purchased for $0.83 or 0.00010143 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex and HitBTC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.41 or 0.00041946 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00007605 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $496.33 or 0.06096951 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0332 or 0.00000408 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0215 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0844 or 0.00001037 BTC.
- BitForex Token (BF) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.43 or 0.00042145 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000053 BTC.
Suretly is a token. It launched on April 20th, 2017. Suretly’s total supply is 237,407 tokens and its circulating supply is 234,484 tokens. Suretly’s official Twitter account is @suretly_com and its Facebook page is accessible here. Suretly’s official website is www.suretly.com.
Suretly Token Trading
Suretly can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Tidex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Suretly directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Suretly should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Suretly using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Suretly Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Suretly and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.