Quantis Network (CURRENCY:QUAN) traded down 13.8% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on October 20th. Quantis Network has a total market capitalization of $76,079.00 and approximately $1,492.00 worth of Quantis Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Quantis Network coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC on exchanges including Crex24 and TradeOgre. During the last seven days, Quantis Network has traded down 24.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003579 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012306 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.36 or 0.00225396 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $94.07 or 0.01154646 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0631 or 0.00000775 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00029313 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.26 or 0.00089153 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Quantis Network Profile
Quantis Network’s total supply is 355,799,275 coins and its circulating supply is 186,638,337 coins. Quantis Network’s official website is quantisnetwork.org. Quantis Network’s official Twitter account is @QuantisNetwork.
Quantis Network Coin Trading
Quantis Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantis Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantis Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quantis Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantis Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantis Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.