Helium (CURRENCY:HLM) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on October 20th. Helium has a market capitalization of $477,497.00 and approximately $26.00 worth of Helium was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Helium has traded 67.6% higher against the dollar. One Helium coin can currently be purchased for $0.0424 or 0.00000520 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and Crex24.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00007191 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00010067 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0512 or 0.00000628 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002415 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001905 BTC.
- Force Protocol (FOR) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0296 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0475 or 0.00000583 BTC.
Helium (CRYPTO:HLM) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 1st, 2017. Helium’s total supply is 11,611,848 coins and its circulating supply is 11,263,468 coins. The Reddit community for Helium is /r/heliumchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Helium’s official Twitter account is @HeliumChain and its Facebook page is accessible here. Helium’s official website is heliumchain.org.
Helium Coin Trading
Helium can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Helium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Helium should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Helium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Helium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Helium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.