Enjin Coin (CURRENCY:ENJ) traded down 1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on October 20th. Enjin Coin has a market capitalization of $44.43 million and $1.09 million worth of Enjin Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Enjin Coin has traded down 10.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Enjin Coin token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0566 or 0.00000695 BTC on major exchanges including Cobinhood, Kyber Network, Liqui and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003587 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012295 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.36 or 0.00225571 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $94.09 or 0.01155829 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0633 or 0.00000777 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00028917 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.24 or 0.00088961 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Enjin Coin Profile
Enjin Coin was first traded on July 24th, 2017. Enjin Coin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 784,614,642 tokens. The Reddit community for Enjin Coin is /r/EnjinCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Enjin Coin’s official Twitter account is @
Enjin Coin Token Trading
Enjin Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Cryptopia, Kucoin, Liqui, Cobinhood, Binance, Livecoin, Kyber Network, HitBTC, COSS, IDEX, Coinrail, Upbit, Bancor Network, Bittrex, AirSwap and Tidex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Enjin Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Enjin Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Enjin Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Enjin Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enjin Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.