Elrond (CURRENCY:ERD) traded down 7.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on October 16th. Elrond has a market capitalization of $10.08 million and approximately $1.48 million worth of Elrond was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Elrond token can now be bought for $0.0015 or 0.00000018 BTC on major exchanges including Bilaxy, Binance, Binance DEX and Dcoin. Over the last seven days, Elrond has traded down 10.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003542 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012526 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.77 or 0.00221506 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $86.44 or 0.01077638 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0620 or 0.00000773 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.30 or 0.00028695 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.99 or 0.00087093 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Elrond’s genesis date was March 16th, 2019. Elrond’s total supply is 20,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,933,256,184 tokens. Elrond’s official website is elrond.com. Elrond’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Elrond’s official message board is medium.com/elrondnetwork. The Reddit community for Elrond is /r/elrondnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Elrond
Elrond can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Dcoin, Binance, Binance DEX and Bilaxy. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elrond directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elrond should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Elrond using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elrond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elrond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.