DEEX (CURRENCY:DEEX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on October 16th. Over the last seven days, DEEX has traded 2% higher against the dollar. DEEX has a market capitalization of $490,002.00 and $4,344.00 worth of DEEX was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DEEX coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0087 or 0.00000108 BTC on popular exchanges including BTC-Alpha and Sistemkoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010638 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded up 626.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005563 BTC.
- TCASH (TCASH) traded up 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0734 or 0.00000915 BTC.
- Ubricoin (UBN) traded up 2,429.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CoinUs (CNUS) traded up 75.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- LHT (LHT) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- EveriToken (EVT) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000308 BTC.
- Bitcoin Instant (BTI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
DEEX is a coin. Its launch date was November 8th, 2017. DEEX’s total supply is 87,811,933 coins and its circulating supply is 56,528,700 coins. DEEX’s official Twitter account is @deex_exchange and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for DEEX is www.deex.exchange.
Buying and Selling DEEX
DEEX can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha and Sistemkoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DEEX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DEEX should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DEEX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DEEX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DEEX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.