TrumpCoin (CURRENCY:TRUMP) traded down 14.6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on October 15th. One TrumpCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0149 or 0.00000182 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, Trade Satoshi, YoBit and Cryptopia. Over the last week, TrumpCoin has traded 12.9% lower against the dollar. TrumpCoin has a market capitalization of $98,532.00 and $474.00 worth of TrumpCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0397 or 0.00000483 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00007735 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00021320 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004680 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00009740 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $172.05 or 0.02095323 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000319 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0534 or 0.00000650 BTC.
- WINk (WIN) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002449 BTC.
TrumpCoin (TRUMP) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Blake hashing algorithm. It launched on April 11th, 2016. TrumpCoin’s total supply is 6,604,387 coins. TrumpCoin’s official website is www.trumpcoin.com. TrumpCoin’s official Twitter account is @trumpcoinww and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling TrumpCoin
TrumpCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrumpCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TrumpCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TrumpCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TrumpCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrumpCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.