Relex (CURRENCY:RLX) traded down 5.6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on October 15th. Relex has a total market capitalization of $502,208.00 and $2,940.00 worth of Relex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Relex has traded down 16.1% against the dollar. One Relex token can currently be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Sistemkoin, Stocks.Exchange, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003511 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012226 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.44 or 0.00224603 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $89.81 or 0.01093726 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0637 or 0.00000776 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00029743 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.39 or 0.00089958 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Relex Token Profile
Relex launched on August 9th, 2017. Relex’s total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,854,204,013 tokens. The Reddit community for Relex is /r/RelexRLX. Relex’s official website is www.relex.io. Relex’s official Twitter account is @RelexTalk and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Relex Token Trading
Relex can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX, Sistemkoin and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Relex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Relex should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Relex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Relex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Relex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.