QASH (CURRENCY:QASH) traded 0.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on October 14th. One QASH token can now be bought for approximately $0.0687 or 0.00000822 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including GOPAX, Ethfinex, LATOKEN and IDEX. QASH has a market cap of $24.05 million and approximately $151,041.00 worth of QASH was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, QASH has traded down 1.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003539 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012045 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $18.35 or 0.00219661 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $86.75 or 0.01038435 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0652 or 0.00000781 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00030646 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.57 or 0.00090572 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
QASH launched on October 2nd, 2017. QASH’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 350,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for QASH is /r/LiquidQash. QASH’s official Twitter account is @QUOINE_SG and its Facebook page is accessible here. QASH’s official message board is steemit.com/@quoineliquid. QASH’s official website is liquid.plus.
Buying and Selling QASH
QASH can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Ethfinex, EXX, Gate.io, Huobi, Liquid, IDEX, GOPAX and LATOKEN. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QASH directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade QASH should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy QASH using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for QASH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QASH and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.