Bottos (CURRENCY:BTO) traded 1.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on October 15th. One Bottos token can now be purchased for $0.0058 or 0.00000071 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, CoinEgg, OTCBTC and Gate.io. Bottos has a market cap of $3.18 million and $604,114.00 worth of Bottos was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Bottos has traded down 7.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.62 or 0.00044128 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007389 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $499.97 or 0.06091068 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0343 or 0.00000418 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000278 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0900 or 0.00001096 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.48 or 0.00042429 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00017045 BTC.
Bottos (CRYPTO:BTO) is a token. Its genesis date was November 7th, 2017. Bottos’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 545,990,153 tokens. Bottos’ official website is www.bottos.org. Bottos’ official message board is medium.com/bottos. Bottos’ official Twitter account is @bottos_ai and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bottos
Bottos can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, CoinEgg, BigONE, Gate.io, Bit-Z, IDEX, LBank and OTCBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bottos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bottos should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bottos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bottos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bottos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.