Edge (CURRENCY:DADI) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on October 14th. Edge has a total market capitalization of $3.60 million and $4,151.00 worth of Edge was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Edge token can now be bought for about $0.0502 or 0.00000601 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, FCoin, HitBTC and Gate.io. Over the last week, Edge has traded down 14.2% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.66 or 0.00043788 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007312 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $510.17 or 0.06097785 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0346 or 0.00000414 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000280 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0958 or 0.00001145 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.62 or 0.00043296 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0652 or 0.00000780 BTC.
Edge (DADI) is a token. It was first traded on February 16th, 2018. Edge’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 71,669,585 tokens. Edge’s official message board is medium.com/dadi. The Reddit community for Edge is /r/edgenetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Edge’s official website is edge.network/en. Edge’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Edge Token Trading
Edge can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, FCoin, HitBTC, Gate.io, OKEx and KuCoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Edge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Edge should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Edge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Edge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Edge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.