YEE (CURRENCY:YEE) traded 1.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. In the last seven days, YEE has traded up 8% against the U.S. dollar. One YEE token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0012 or 0.00000014 BTC on popular exchanges including DEx.top, DigiFinex, OKEx and FCoin. YEE has a total market capitalization of $1.60 million and approximately $136,295.00 worth of YEE was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.43 or 0.00041055 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007261 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $510.68 or 0.06104965 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0347 or 0.00000414 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0929 or 0.00001110 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00042523 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00016498 BTC.
YEE Token Profile
YEE is a token. Its launch date was January 9th, 2018. YEE’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,365,218,125 tokens. YEE’s official Twitter account is @YeeToken and its Facebook page is accessible here. YEE’s official website is www.yeefoundation.com.
YEE Token Trading
YEE can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinTiger, DigiFinex, DEx.top, FCoin, ABCC, OKEx and Huobi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as YEE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire YEE should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy YEE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for YEE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for YEE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.