Refereum (CURRENCY:RFR) traded 0.4% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on October 12th. In the last week, Refereum has traded down 1.4% against the US dollar. One Refereum token can currently be bought for $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC on popular exchanges including Cobinhood, OKEx, IDEX and Bittrex. Refereum has a market capitalization of $3.42 million and $70,088.00 worth of Refereum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012024 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $17.44 or 0.00209164 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $86.99 or 0.01043338 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0599 or 0.00000719 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.62 or 0.00031381 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.30 or 0.00087562 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Refereum was first traded on September 25th, 2017. Refereum’s total supply is 4,999,650,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,095,925,698 tokens. The official website for Refereum is refereum.com. Refereum’s official Twitter account is @refereum and its Facebook page is accessible here. Refereum’s official message board is medium.com/@refereum. The Reddit community for Refereum is /r/refereum.
Buying and Selling Refereum
Refereum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Gate.io, OKEx, Upbit, Cobinhood, IDEX, DDEX and Bibox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Refereum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Refereum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Refereum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Refereum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Refereum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.